Gravity Golf Through The Looking Glass

It’s a full time job to create new materials and also instruct on a regular basis.  Even so, I consider it a privilege to do so, and your support means a great deal to me personally.  This week I want to take time to congratulate all of our students, both new and old, who have made so much progress through their dedication and hard work.  Even though we continue to advance our understanding of the science, as well as our ability to communicate it, perseverance will always be a major ingredient.  This past weekend at my school in La Quinta, California, was no different.  We had a diverse level of players, and it gave me great pleasure watching all of them make significant strides toward improvement.  

As with anything where we strive to be better, progress doesn't come without a considerable investment of time and effort towards your passion.  Almost daily, I receive e-mails or phone calls from students that are expanding their awareness, exceeding expectations, and surpassing goals that they never believed to be reachable.  Keep up the hard work and know that I am looking forward to being a continued part of your journey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment